Mynydd parys, Parys mountain windmill , Amlwch, Anglsey.
The mill was erected in 1878 and used to pump water from the mines on the mountain. the mill had 5 sails and was connected via rods 200 feet of rods to the cairn engine house. On windy days the windmill save the use of coal to pump the water from the mines.
|Model:||Canon EOS 6D|
|Exposure Time:||1/400 sec|
|ISO Speed:||400 / 27°|
|Focal Length:||40.0 mm|
|Focal Length (35 mm):|
|Exposure Program:||Aperture priority|
|Flash:||Flash did not fire, auto|
|Copyright:||Lester Wareham 2018|